Here at Haywood Regional Medical Center we offer education for various nutrition related complications.
We take the time to help you understand healthy nutrition such as basic cooking skills, meal planning, label reading, portion sizes and food groups. By giving you the educational foundation and tools you need this will allow you to take better control of your condition.
Most insurance plans cover diabetes and nutrition education through a physician referral.
You may want to contact your specific insurance for details.
To make an appointment call: 828.298.3003
or fax physician referral to: 828.452.8349
For Sports Nutrition & Wellsness Visit pricing and Information please call 828.452.8092.
To make an appointment
Fax physician referral to:
Sports Nutrition & Wellness Visits / Pricing
- Services A-Z
- Behavioral Health Services
- The Breast Care Program at Haywood Regional
- Cancer Services
- Chaplaincy Program
- Emergency Department
- Home Care Services
- Health & Fitness Center
- Hospice & Palliative Care
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
- Lung Cancer Screening
- Medical/Surgical Unit (Med Surg)
- Neck & Spine Services
- Nutrition Education
- Occupational Health
- Haywood Interventional Pain Solutions
- Primary Care
- Progressive Care Unit (PCU)
- Rehabilitation & Physical Therapy
- Spine Care
- Sports Medicine
- Sports Nutrition Education
- Thoractic & Vascular
- Vein Clinic
- Family Birthing Center
- Wound Care Center