Mothers and their new babies, from birth through the crawling stage, are invited to join this popular class.
Mothers share their joys, frustrations, questions and concerns as they make new friendships and receive positive support for their role as a mother. The nursery is available for a small fee for other children.
The Mother’s Connection is held on
Tuesdays from 11:30 am - 1:30 pm, excluding Holidays.
Cost: Free. No pre-registration needed.
Registration and Payment Information:
Pre-registration is required for each class. When you call, we will collect your contact information and send a registration form with payment instructions. Please mail in the form with your payment. Classes are FREE for those delivering at Haywood Regional.
- Services A-Z
- Behavioral Health Services
- Haywood Breast Center at Haywood Regional Medical Center
- Cancer Services
- Chaplaincy Program
- Emergency Department
- Home Care Services
- Health & Fitness Center
- Hospice & Palliative Care
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
- Lung Cancer Screening
- Medical/Surgical Unit (Med Surg)
- Neck & Spine Services
- Nutrition Education
- Occupational Health
- Haywood Interventional Pain Solutions
- Primary Care in Haywood County
- Progressive Care Unit (PCU)
- Rehabilitation & Physical Therapy
- Spine Care
- Sports Medicine
- Sports Nutrition Education
- Thoractic & Vascular
- Vein Clinic
- Women's Care Center
- Wound Care Center
- Ambulatory Infusion