Loved ones are welcome again.
It’s been a hard year. During the COVID-19 pandemic, our community has faced a number of new challenges as we have worked to protect each other’s health and well-being. Perhaps one of the biggest of those challenges has been separation from others – whether that means forgoing in-person gatherings, grabbing coffee with a friend or visiting a loved one who is receiving care at the hospital.
As we come closer than ever to putting the pandemic behind us, we are pleased to announce that our visitation restrictions are relaxing, and loved ones are welcome again. We know that it has been difficult to be apart from family and friends who are receiving care, and we want to thank you for your patience and understanding while restrictions were in place to protect the health of our patients and staff.
We are so pleased to welcome our patients’ loved ones back to the hospital to visit. Our updated visitor policy can be found below.
It’s been a hard year. Let’s make the next one better…together.
CURRENT VISITOR POLICY
Updated visitor guidelines as of May 10, 2021:
- General visitation hours are 10:00 am – 6:30 pm. (For Behavioral Health Unit hours, click HERE.)
- Visitors will have temperature automatically taken upon entering the main lobby, and each should read the attestation to confirm lack of COVID-19 symptoms upon arrival. If temperature is high and/or a visitor has symptoms, we ask that they do not visit the hospital at that time.
- Additional temperature checks may take place at other locations in the hospital.
- Adult visitors (18+) are welcome, but minors are still restricted at this time.
- Any restrictions on number of visitors per room at once will be decided by the individual department.
- ER visitors per patient still remains at one at a time, but visitors may switch out throughout the day.
- All visitors must continue to mask.
- COVID-19 visitation will be decided on a case-by-case basis.